Friday, April 24, 2015

Introduction

Hello frillies,

Welcome to this new version of A Sparkling Tea Party, a blog about the Lolita Fashion

If you don't know what Lolita fashion is and you stumbled here by mistake, Lolita fashion is a very frilly and ladylike fashion from Japan It has nothing to do with lolicon or Nabokov's lolita and the only thing they share is a similar name. You can find more info here

I've been in Lolita fashion for more than 5 years now, during which time I've been hopping from Sweet to Classic to a bit of Gothic, and back to Classic with a bit of Sweet, to pure old Classic again.
As such, my wardrobe is always an incomplete mess.


Due to work I don't get to wear Lolita too often, so it is kind of a Sunday/Special occasion dress up for me. This are some of my most recent outfits:





I used to blog a lot in the past, but then gave up and my account got purged, so I lost all the content.
I decided to repopulate my blog, so that I can share my ideas once more, but also more specifically with the lolitas in Greece, and thus some of the more general info posts will be in Greek only.




Καλησπέρα αγαπητές λολίτες/οι

Καλώς ήλθατε στην επανέκδοση του Lolita Fashion blog μου, A Sparkling Tea Party. Εάν δεν ξέρετε τι είναι το Lolita Fashion, πρόκειται για μία κομψή και χαριτωμένη μόδα ενηλίκων από την Ιαπωνία. Δεν έχει καμία σχέση με το ομώνυμο βιβλίο του Nabokov ή με τον όρο lolicon που χρησιμοποιείται στα anime και τα Manga, εκτός από την ατυχή τους συνωνυμία. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες, μπορείτε να δείτε εδώ


Ασχολούμαι με την συγκεκριμένη μόδα εδώ και περίπου 5 χρόνια, αλλά καθότι είμαι και πολύ αναποφάσιστη για το τι στυλ μου αρέσει κάθε φεγγάρι, η συλλογή μου είναι ακόμα ημιτελής (για το θέσω ευγενικά).
Η τελευταία μου αγάπη ήταν η μίξη Classic και Sweet aka Classic/Sweet που λάνσαρε το Angelic Pretty τα τελευταία χρόνια, ενώ τον τελευταίο καιρό κάνω μια στροφή προς σκέτο Classic (αλά Mary Magdalene
κτλ).

No comments:

Post a Comment